General conditions of purchase
The items selected from those in the virtual catalog of this site can be purchased under the following conditions.
Acceptance of the order / Conclusion of the contract.
The purchase of what has been requested will be perfected through the following phases:
1) By sending the order, the Customer transmits to Il Pigiamino a proposal to purchase the selected product or products. The sending of the purchase order implies the consent (pursuant to article 10 DL 185/1999) to receive the following communications of the Pigiamino described below, which are aimed exclusively at the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale.
2) The Pigiamino confirms with an e-mail the receipt of the order transmitted by the Customer, with the assignment of a 'Customer Order Number' that must be used in any further communication with Il Pigiamino.
3) The customer has 24 hours from the online order to communicate to the Pigiamino his possible cancellation, by calling + 393394278200 or by sending a request through the Contact page of this site. In any case, Il Pigiamino will check the actual availability of the required goods in stock and will communicate via e-mail or by telephone, to the number indicated by the Customer, if the order can be accepted or not.
4) If the order can be accepted, Il Pigiamino will send an e-mail confirming the conclusion of the purchase procedure, containing information on the delivery times of the goods and the procedures necessary for the order.
5) The Pigiamino will then deliver to the requested express courier. The payment by the Customer will take place using the online mode chosen at the time of purchase.
Delivery methods and costs
Il Pigiamino will deliver the products purchased to the express courier as quickly as possible. The courier will deliver the goods purchased within the next 48/72 hours (*), to the address specified by the customer at the time of order. Delivery costs are charged to the customer.
The sales contract between the customer and Il Pigiamino is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.
(*) The delivery times indicated represent the time normally required to deliver the products and are provided solely for indicative purposes, without undertaking any commitment or guarantee of respect for the same by Il Pigiamino.